It’s okay to be different…Just Be YOU TwinSpirit
When the world doesn’t understand the reason why you Sing…Just Sing Anyway
When they do not understand why you choose to Smile in the midst of the storms…Just Smile Anyway
When they question your motives and heart for doing what you feel is Right…Just Follow Your Heart Anyway
When they mock and criticize the platform or methods “You” choose in the Fight for Change…Just Keep Fighting Anyway
When they attempt to shame you because you dare to think for yourself and have a mind of your own…Just Keep Thinking Anyway
When the world attempts to Dictate Your Position, Silence your Voice, or Dim Your Light…Just KEEP Shining Anyway
There are many paths one can take to effect change…Each one unique yet Equally Powerful and Important.
Find Your Path, Your Voice, Your Cause, Your Purpose, Your Platform….and Just Do It YOUR Way ❤
I can be a passionately intense person. I am fully aware of this…lol 🙂 (It can be scary for the faint of heart, those who are not use to or comfortable with radical honesty/openness, or those who have only known and experienced lukewarm half-hearted connections).
When I like you..I tell you. If you inspire me..I let you know. If I see greatness in you..I fully support your dreams. If I value you..I protect our connection. If you move me…I invite you into my life. If I appreciate you..I say Thank You. If I love you…I’ve got you always in all things. If you hurt me (repeatedly)…I walk away. If I trust you…I share my heart. If our paths seem meant to cross…I explore the possibilities. If you are not good for me…I let you go.
I choose to have the best life I can and this often means stepping outside of my comfort zone, being vulnerable, being open, seizing the moment, not resisting & allowing the magic to flow, doing the work, not allowing fear to be my guide, asking for what I want, being honest even when it makes me uncomfortable and I’m afraid of the outcome that may follow, knowing when to move forward, & even knowing when to let go.
Until you want change MORE than you want things to stay the same…they shall remain. YOU are the master designer of your own life. I choose to design mine Amazingly Beautiful & Epically Fulfilling ❤#SeizeTheDayGodsAndGoddesses ~ Always Twin Spirit
This Image Crossed My Newsfeed Today on Facebook. Below are the thoughts it Inspired:
“There is NO Singular way to be “BLACK” or any other color of the rainbow for that matter.The black experience is simply whatever experiences you have while living this life as a Dark Hued person. We limit ourselves when we limit what is acceptable to any group. Be whoever the hell you want to be!! KEEP flowing, embracing, experiencing, trying, growing, living, exploring, questioning, transforming, creating, and BEING whatever your spirit desires to be. It’s YOUR Life so Live it Your Way #UnapologeticallyMe – #FreeToBe” ~ Twin Spirit
“Embracing that I AM all I Need.
Finding Beauty in All I See.
Embracing the light, the love, the joy.
I Finally Know that I’m ENOUGH!” ~ Twin Spirit
My beautiful spirits please know that You are ENOUGH! More than Enough! You are deserving of love, respect, kindness, & consideration, just as you are. REMEMBER:
1. You are a miracle. Never forget this fact. Just the science alone is mind blowing.
2. You are unique. No one will ever be as good at being You as you are. Seriously.
3. You are enough. Always. Never doubt this. There is nothing to add, but feel free to expand.
4. There is always more to learn, but that is not failure, it is a gift.
5. Every obstacle is an opportunity to fall further into the miracle that is you.
6. Commit to being the best version of you every day. Recalibrate definition of “best” as needed.
7. Leave room for others when they fall off the wagon of their own miracle.
8. Forgive. Forgive. Forgive. Forgive every which way. Forgive him. Forgive her. Forgive you. The more you forgive, the more you’ll enjoy being you, because the lighter your load will be.
9. Compassion is the key to forgiveness. Compassion means you feel the humanity in others.
10. In the end, as in the beginning: You. Are. Amazing.